Pockey is divided into an area for parents (= the „bank“) and an area for the children (= the users). In their role as bank, the parents manage the children’s user accounts and the associated accounts (pocket money, reward points, etc.).
Accordingly, the app is divided into different sections.
- Each child has their own user account where they can access only their own accounts.
- Parents have their own user account through which they can manage the user accounts of their children. In addition, the children’s accounts can be accessed here, e.g. to credit them with money or points.
The parents‘ overview page
On the parents‘ overview page, all children/users are displayed with their accounts. The following functions can be found on this page:
- Create and switch users: New children/users can be created via the menu icon in the upper left corner. This also takes you to the selection page where you can change the active user.
- Accessing the app settings: The app settings are displayed via the menu icon at the top right.
- User list: The main area of the page contains the list of all children/users with their accounts.
- Add account: Next to each user name there is a button with three dots. This opens a menu with which accounts can be added to this child/user.
- Edit child/user: In addition, the function for editing the child/user account can be found in this menu.
- Sort order: If there are multiple children/users, there are also menu items here to move the list entry up or down one position. In this way, the sorting of the list can be changed as desired.
- Accounts: Under the name of each child/user you can find the list of his/her accounts.
- Show account: A short tap on an account will bring up the list of related entries.
- Account features: Holding down an account entry briefly brings up a menu that allows you to add new entries to the account, create a template for the account, and edit the account.
- Sort order: If there are multiple accounts, there are also menu items to move the list entry one position up or down. Thus, the sorting of the list can be changed as desired.