The app offers several ways to create an entry for an account:
- On the overview page of the parents, one can briefly press and hold the entry of an account. In the menu that appears, a new entry can be created for the account.
- On the account page, the „New entry“ button can be used next to the account balance.
- In the entry list on the account page, an existing entry can be briefly pressed and held. In the menu that then appears, the entry can be copied. A new entry is then automatically created from the existing entry with the same values but with the current date.
- In the list of templates, a template can be briefly pressed to create a booking from the template via the menu then shown.
No matter which way a new entry is created, the available values and options are always the same:
- Value: How much money or how many points should be added or deducted. When entering, you can change the sign to create income or expenses.
- Title: A short title or purpose for this entry.
- Date: The date on which this entry is to be entered.
- Tags: These are short keywords that can be used to tag bookings with additional information.
- Note: An optional text of any length with which you can store additional information.