Just as a customer in a real bank can have multiple accounts (e.g. a checking account and a savings account), children/users in Pockey can each have their own and completely different accounts. The accounts of a child/user are managed in his/her own user account.
On the parent/bank overview page, all children/users are listed with their accounts. If you briefly press and hold the entry in the list for an existing account, a menu with options for this account appears. Among other things, editing of this account can be started here.
If you tap the button with the three dots next to the name of a child or user account, a menu will appear where you can edit the user account or create a new account for the child/user.
Whether creating a new account, or editing an existing account, the options are almost the same in both cases:
- Name: This is the name of the account, e.g. „Pocket Money“, „Reward Points“, „Class Cash“, etc.
- Start Amount: This option is available only when creating a new account. This sets the value with which the account should start.
- Target value: With the optional target value, you can specify that a certain „account balance“ should be reached. For example, you can set the goal to save $50 for pocket money or to collect 20 reward points for cleaning up.
- Currency: Here you can choose any currency for the account. In addition to any monetary currencies, also „points“, which can be used for rewards, for example.
- General: If an account is no longer needed (e.g. if the reward points for learning the 1×1 have done their job), it can be deleted with all entries. However, if you want to keep the account, you can alternatively just hide it so that it does not interfere with the overview. An account that is hidden using this function is no longer visible for parents and for the child. Of course, the account can be shown again at any time.
- Child mode: If an account is hidden with this function, it is still visible in the parents‘ overview, but no longer for the child.